Nagnata Superfine Merino Wool and Tencel blend seamless knitwear Suska Rib Crop Top.
The fine gauge circular knit fabrication is designed exclusively by Nagnata and features a textural two-tone rib construction designed to hug the body like a second skin. This colour way features a subtle Burnt Orange and Orange contrast effect.
The Suska Crop is designed with a classic scoop neckline and flattering lower back curve with removable bra cups and additional support bust lining. The body length is cropped to the waist and ideal for styling with all Nagnata high rise styles.
The Core Seamless knitwear collection is designed with minimal seams and a high content of natural fibres, blending Australian Merino Wool with Tencel for breathability, sustainability and an extremely soft hand feel. Knitted on circular knitting machines the styles offer mid compression and excellent stretch and return to hold their shape. The Core styles offer support without restricting your breath during practice.
The second skin line is a performance-focused offering, designed for high impact and heated workouts like hot yoga, pilates, cycling, dance and cardio exercise.
Merino wool is one of the world’s most technically advanced fibres, with unique moisture and temperature regulation properties. The fibres work in total harmony with the wearer’s body due to their excellent natural elasticity, odour resistant and moisture management properties and natural breathability.
Nagnata's Core collection is intended to be styled together with clashing or complimentary colours combinations, for the signature Nagnata look.
- Designed as a versatile piece for the modern active woman, the Suska Crop is a great layering or statement piece and transitions effortlessly from the studio to style with your fashion wardrobe.
- Flattering scoop neckline and sculpting low back with additional support with bust lining and easily removable bra cups.
- Cropped body perfect to style with high rise bottoms
- Encouraged to mix + match colours within our vibrant colour palette or wear matching for a chic all in one body style.
- Fabrication is developed exclusively by the Nagnata designers in collaboration with The Woolmark Company. The 'Sensuality of Seamless' styles have become coveted staples of the brand.
-The new two-tone rib construction is reminiscent of the classic Rib Sweaters Nagnata has become known for in the contemporary fashion line, and are great styled together for an interesting textural look.
- Style provides modernity and ease of movement in your practice.
Made from 35% Australian Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 13% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex . Made on circular knitting machines in China.
Size [XS-S] Extra Small - Small fits a 6 to 8 Aus and a petite size 10 Aus. Size [M-L] Medium-Large fits a standard 10 to 12+ Aus. Size [M|L] knitwear can also fit a size 14 body shape. The garments have a natural high stretch due to the nature of circular knitwear and 5% spandex. So there is flexibility and variance between sizing groups.
Due to COVID-19, there are delays and cancellations to some Australia Post shipping services. For more information see here.
Alterior Motif offers shipping for delivery within Australia and internationally via Australia Post. Please nominate a current address that is a trusted residence or work place.
Sometimes parcels go missing with Australia Post. It is something completely out of our control and we do not accept responsibility for lost or stolen parcels once they leave our premise. Ownership and risk of damage to the goods is passed onto the customer upon delivery at the specified delivery address. We highly recommend selecting a registered expres post option because of this.
Purchases made over the weekend or on a public holiday will be posted on the next business day.
Bulky or heavy items and orders to remote areas may require additional postage costs. We will be in contact with you with a quote if this applies to your order.
Online orders with multiple items may have extended processing times.
Standard Post: FREE for orders over $100 (4-7 business days)
Regular Express Post: $10.00 (1-3 business days)
Regular Registered Express Post: $12.00 (1-3 business days). This option is recommended as it requires signature upon delivery.
Delivery to SA, WA, NT and regional areas may take between 4-8 days.
New Zealand Orders
Economy Mail: FREE for orders over $100 (7-10 business days)
Standard Post: $15.00 (5-10 business days)
Registered Express: $25.00 (3-7 business days)
Registered Air Mail: $45.00 (5-10 business days)
We charge a flat rate for international orders outside of New Zealand.
Please note our prices are not inclusive of any taxation or customs charges upon entry to your country. You will be liable for any of these extra charges. Please refer to your country's government website for more information.
For international orders purchased with a credit card, a security check will take place to verify your order which may delay the dispatch of the order. Please check your emails for details if this applies to you.
In Store Pick Up
We offer a pick up option if you live locally to the Sunshine Coast. Simply select your nearest store for pick up at the checkout.
You will be contacted when your order is ready for collection. Your order may need to be transferred to your pickup store so please allow time for this.
Returns, refunds, exchanges and credit notes for full priced online purchases will be gladly accepted where:
• The goods have not been worn, altered, or washed and are in a saleable condition
• The goods have all original tags attached
• The goods are returned within the time frame stated below
To return an item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return approval (RA) number.
- Your return must be posted strictly within 7 days of the date of delivery. This includes faulty items.
- Your return must include your RA number on the parcel.
- Returns and exchanges must be posted back at the customer’s expense and are non refundable. Alterior Motif cannot take responsibility for lost or damaged returns. We recommend using a traceable form of shipping.
- For exchanges, no additional postage costs will apply for your first exchange (excluding international orders).
- For faulty items, a refund or replacement will be given and return postage will be refunded upon inspection of the item.
- All footwear must include the original shoebox in its original condition without postage labels.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not offer returns for pierced jewellery, swimwear, intimates or hats.
- Items purchased on sale or during a promotion are final sale.
- Returns may take up to 14 days to be processed.
Alterior Motif reserves the right to refuse a return if the above criteria is not met.
If you are requesting a refund we will credit your nominated bank account via the gateway you made payment with.
Please note that refunds do not include postage cost. The item/s price will be refunded only.
Online credit notes will be issued as a coupon code. Online credit notes are strictly for online use only and are valid for one year.
In Store Policy
Please choose carefully as we do not refund for change of mind.
Refunds are only issued for faulty items, upon inspection by the brand.
Exchange or credit note will be issued no later than 14 days of purchase.
The item must not be worn and include original tags and packaging.
Swimwear, earrings & intimates are non-returnable items due to hygiene regulations.
Proof of purchase must be presented.
All sales are final on discounted sale items.
In-store lay-by term is four weeks.
Deposits and further payments are non refundable if lay-by is cancelled or not collected within the timeframe specified.