NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit mini dress with contrast side stripe art.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature jacquard knitwear construction designed with a specialty double layer knitting technique. Fabric has a subtle two-tone colour effect.
The dress has a low scoop neckline finished with a thin neck bind and shoulder straps and a tonal hem band.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibres are breathable and absorb sweat and toxins released from your body. The spandex is plated so the organic cotton fibre predominantly touches your skin.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Flattering mini dress with a slightly relaxed silhouette through the body, not designed as a super-tight body con fit. If you prefer a more fitted style buy down a size.
- Can be worn casually with sneakers or more styled as a transitional fashion piece for the modern active woman.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' knitwear.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides modernity and ease of movement.
- NAGNATA knit dresses are also great for maternity wear due to the high stretch, good return and softness of NAGNATA fabrications.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.
Size [XS] Extra Small is 6-8 Aus. Size [S|M] Small Medium is 8-10 Aus. Size [M|L] Medium Large is 10-12+ Aus. Size [M|L] knitwear can also fit a size 14 body shape. Due to the natural stretch of knitwear fabrications there is flexibility and variance between sizing groups. We recommend buying on the smaller size to ensure a firmer fit. Due to the nature of knitwear garments will relax with wear over time. This is considered a feature of the garment and our styles are designed to suit both firm and slightly relaxed styling.