This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire alteriormotif.com.au website. Any questions in regard to this statement should be directed, via e-mail, to email@example.com. We respect the privacy of customers and have implemented principles in regard to the management of customer information. These principles were developed in recognition that Internet technologies are continually evolving and information technology guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
Collection of Information
alteriormotif.com.au collects some personal information about users of the website. The primary objective in collecting personal information online is to provide browsers with the most functional web experience possible. In knowing browser preferences, alteriormotif.com.au will be able to publish information that effectively meets requirements of browsers.
Through the online forms contained on this website, Alterior Motif will collect:
- Name and Surname
- Postal address
- Telephone and Facsimile numbers
- Email address
- IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
- Geographic information (for statistical analysis in aggregate form)
- Demographic information (for user profiling in aggregate form)
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analysis measuring relative interest in the various areas of alteriormotif.com.au
- To perform statistical analysis in regard to geographic locations of browsers and customers of alteriormotif.com.au
- To provide delivery of purchases
- To send email or conventional mail to you about our products and services
- To recognize user access privileges
Alterior Motif will not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide any personal information collected to any third party
- Share information collected on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about individual browsers
Upon request, Alterior Motif will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Gate Credit Card Payment Facility
Alterior Motif meets ANZ requirements of the Secure Site Declaration.
Alterior Motif meets ANZ requirements set under "Section 17. Merchant Websites of the ANZ Merchant Services General Conditions", including all sections outlining customer obligations for storing, processing and destroying credit card data.
- Section 6 (xvii) – no storage of prohibited data
- Section 7 (ii) – destruction of CVV for recurring transactions
- Section 9 (ii) – when to store transaction records
- Section 9 (iii) – requirement to destroy transaction records when no longer required
- Section 9 (iv) – method of destruction of records
- Section 14, 14.1 & 14.2 – Information Collection, Storage and Disclosure
- Section 14.2 details requirement for cardholder information to be stored in accordance with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
alteriormotif.com.au is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external web sites to linked to alteriormotif.com.au
alteriormotif.com.au takes all necessary precautions to ensure that personal information collected will be protected both physically and electronically. Under no circumstances will there be any unauthorised access, alteration, or disclosure of personal information, including during the ordering process, by using the most up to date firewall and encryption techniques including advanced Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
As checkout operations are performed through the third party merchant site PayPal, alteriormotif.com.au does not obtain or store customer credit card information at any time.