This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire alteriormotif.com.au website. Any questions in regard to this statement should be directed, via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect the privacy of customers and have implemented principles in regard to the management of customer information. These principles were developed in recognition that Internet technologies are continually evolving and information technology guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
Collection of Information
alteriormotif.com.au collects some personal information about users of the website. The primary objective in collecting personal information online is to provide browsers with the most functional web experience possible. In knowing browser preferences, alteriormotif.com.au will be able to publish information that effectively meets requirements of browsers.
Through the online forms contained on this website, Alterior Motif will collect:
- Name and Surname
- Postal address
- Telephone and Facsimile numbers
- Email address
- IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
- Geographic information (for statistical analysis in aggregate form)
- Demographic information (for user profiling in aggregate form)
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analysis measuring relative interest in the various areas of alteriormotif.com.au
- To perform statistical analysis in regard to geographic locations of browsers and customers of alteriormotif.com.au
- To provide delivery of purchases
- To send email or conventional mail to you about our products and services
- To recognize user access privileges
Alterior Motif will not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide any personal information collected to any third party
- Share information collected on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about individual browsers
Upon request, Alterior Motif will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent via email to email@example.com
E-Gate Credit Card Payment Facility
Alterior Motif meets ANZ requirements of the Secure Site Declaration.
Alterior Motif meets ANZ requirements set under "Section 17. Merchant Websites of the ANZ Merchant Services General Conditions", including all sections outlining customer obligations for storing, processing and destroying credit card data.
- Section 6 (xvii) – no storage of prohibited data
- Section 7 (ii) – destruction of CVV for recurring transactions
- Section 9 (ii) – when to store transaction records
- Section 9 (iii) – requirement to destroy transaction records when no longer required
- Section 9 (iv) – method of destruction of records
- Section 14, 14.1 & 14.2 – Information Collection, Storage and Disclosure
- Section 14.2 details requirement for cardholder information to be stored in accordance with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
alteriormotif.com.au is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external web sites to linked to alteriormotif.com.au
alteriormotif.com.au takes all necessary precautions to ensure that personal information collected will be protected both physically and electronically. Under no circumstances will there be any unauthorised access, alteration, or disclosure of personal information, including during the ordering process, by using the most up to date firewall and encryption techniques including advanced Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
As checkout operations are performed through the third party merchant site PayPal, alteriormotif.com.au does not obtain or store customer credit card information at any time.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/howdo....
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.